CLEAN JUICE DELIVERY
It’s no secret that eating healthy can be challenging. Between day drinking on the beach, late-night snacks and eating large meals out, trying to eat clean while on vacation can be even harder.
Start your vacation off on the right foot with Clean Juice delivery right to your vacation property. These handy 6 packs will ensure you’re feeling your best as soon as you arrive. All Clean Juice is USDA certified organic, raw, unpasteurized and freshly pressed. Looking for something that goes straight to the source? Try a cold pressed wellness shot that will have you feel balanced in whatever adventure you decide to strike out on. Clean Juice also offers an array of fresh meals, including their Greenoa Bowls; each layered with organic veggies and fruits and served with Tessemae’s Dressings.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The card on file will be charged unless otherwise specified.
- You can order using the provided form or you can just make your own list. Someone will call you for specifics if needed.
- The fee for this service is the cost of each six pack for $63 and a delivery fee of $25. Each additional juice is $10.50. Wellness shots are $6.25 each. Greenoa Bowls are $10.95 each. Greenoa Bowl modifications are accepted and add ons (including extra dressing) are just $1 each. Please note prices do not include tax.
- Although Clean Juice makes every effort to ensure that your order arrives before you, occasionally that is not possible due to peak season crowds or traffic issues. If the order arrives after 5 pm, we will notify you with a delivery time.
- Delivery is offered any day of the week, except between March 1-August 15 when deliveries occur on Saturdays. For additional items and the opportunity to pick up any day of the week, please visit Clean Juice at the Market Shops in Miramar Beach.
Unsupported get request. Object with ID '17841401794395109' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api