skip the store.
The last thing any of us want to do after a long day of travel is to go to the grocery store. With 360 Blue you don’t have to!
Whether you want just enough groceries to get you through the first 24 hours or enough for your whole trip, we can have all your items purchased, delivered and put away before you even arrive. Grocery delivery is one of our favorite services to offer. It is so nice to have this chore complete and it is so simple to do. All you have to do is fill out the online form or email us a list and we will handle the rest.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The card on file will be charged unless otherwise specified.
- You can order groceries using the provided form or you can just make your own list. Someone will call you for specifics if needed.
- The fee for this service is the cost of the groceries, a $55 delivery fee plus 20% of your total bill. This does not include gratuity.
- Although our vendor makes every effort to make sure that your groceries arrive before you, occasionally that is not possible due to peak season crowds or traffic issues. If the groceries will arrive after 5 pm, we will call you with a delivery time.
- Any listed liquor and alcohol cannot be delivered.
Due to recent events, our grocery delivery service is unavailable until the tentative week of April 13th. For any questions or concerns, please contact a 360 Blue Ambassador.
There is a $20 surcharge for any order under $100 as well as any order placed after 12:00 the day before your arrival.