Many families choose to rent street legal golf carts while vacationing on 30A. Golf carts are a fun way to get to the beach or area shops and restaurants, and it makes parking a breeze during the busy tourist season. Just let us know when you are arriving and we can have a cart delivered to you that day!
THINGS TO KNOW
- All golf carts are 4, 6, or 8 passengers and street legal (where max speed limit posted is 30 mph)
- You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and up-to-date car insurance to rent a golf cart.
- Prices do not include tax.
- All golf cart orders are finalized upon payment and cannot be refunded.
- There is a minimum rental period as defined below:
- Peak season (May 20 – August 10) – 6-day minimum rental period
- Off-season (August 11 – May 19) – 4-day minimum rental period
- At this time, no golf cart rentals are allowed in Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, WaterSound West, or Rosemary Beach.