our safe haven protocol
360 Blue + Vacation Home Rentals = Safe Haven Travel
Our first priority has always been the safety of our guests. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have enhanced our protocols and processes to address the unique challenges the outbreak poses. As a company, we believe it is important for you to understand exactly what this entails, as you deserve not only safety but the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that you are safe, and the understanding of what to expect when you arrive for your much-deserved vacation.
What makes vacation rental homes so safe?
The short answer: The safety of seclusion. When you rent a 360 Blue vacation home, you and your group come in contact with no one. You do not encounter a front desk agent. You do not pass strangers in hallways. You do not share an elevator, lobby or commons area with the public. You simply arrive at your vacation home’s address armed with a keypad code. After logging the code onto the sterilized keypad, your group enters a luxury vacation home that’s as clean and safe as your own.
Rest assured that every 360 Blue property is cleaned and sanitized before each guest arrival. Also, all linens have been sterilized to hospital standards. For the duration of your stay, contact with others takes place solely at your discretion – a feature that most hotels simply cannot offer. Even package deliveries are “no-touch,” as they are left on the porch by carriers.
HEALTH & SANITATION GUIDELINES
What has changed in Florida since the outbreak?
Many of the changes are probably familiar to you, or at least similar to those you’ve experienced in your own hometown. Others are somewhat unique to us as coastal and mountain vacation destinations. For instance:
- Locals and guests alike tend to be even more patient and considerate toward one another than before, as it is generally recognized that we are all in this together.
- Social distancing guidelines are thoughtfully observed, including the wearing of masks in public places like grocery stores.
In our Florida destinations:
- As of September 25th restaurants can operate at a minimum of 50% capacity, with limited social distancing protocols.
- Retail spaces are operating at full capacity as long as they are able to abide by the safety guidelines issued by the CDC and OSHA.
- Pool and beach seating is configured to allow for at least 6 feet between groups of guests.
- Traffic tends to be lighter, as there are fewer visitors than in previous years at any given time.
- Grocery stores run out of popular items more often than usual, so we suggest that guests stock up before leaving home.
How safe are 360 Blue vacation homes?
360 Blue housekeeping teams far exceeded industry guidelines before the COVID-19 outbreak. Surfaces were scrupulously cleaned and linens sterilized to hospital standards. This was standard practice in all of our homes.
Nevertheless, we have since carried out a comprehensive reassessment of our protocols. More specifically, we have enhanced our cleaning toolbox to include processes and cleaning products that are especially effective at combatting COVID-19. They include:
- Special attention is paid to disinfect “high-touch” areas, such as doorknobs, remote control devices, bathroom taps, door handles, toilet handles, keypads and locks.
- Enhanced protocols are followed to ensure that sterilized linen is not contaminated with dirty linen by way of special separation, transport and packaging procedures.
- Housecleaning and maintenance teams either remove shoes or wear shoe coverings upon entering a home. They also wear masks and gloves.
- Housekeeping teams use cleaning products that meet CDC/EPA guidelines approved and effective for use against virus, bacteria and other pathogens.
Rest assured that, even under these “new normal” circumstances, you can expect the same excellent service that you’ve come to expect from us. And remember: We are all in this together.
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.