our safe haven protocol
360 Blue + Vacation Home Rentals = Safe Haven Travel
As a company, we believe it’s important that you understand what we’ve done to ensure your safety. We also want you to know what to expect when you arrive on the Emerald Coast for your much-deserved vacation.
WHAT MAKES A 360 BLUE VACATION HOME RENTAL SO SAFE?
The short answer: The safety of seclusion. When you rent a 360 Blue vacation home, you and your group come in contact with no one. You do not encounter a front desk agent. You do not pass strangers in hallways. You do not share an elevator, lobby or commons area with the public. You simply arrive at your vacation home’s address armed with a keypad code. After logging the code onto the sterilized keypad, your group enters a luxury vacation home that’s as clean and safe as your own.
But we have gone considerably further to ensure your safety. Every 360 Blue home, for instance, has been cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Also, all linens have been laundered to hospital standards at our state-of-the-art off-site facility. For the duration of your stay, contact with others takes place solely at your discretion—a feature that most hotels simply cannot offer. Even package deliveries are “no-touch,” as they are left on the porch by carriers.
HEALTH & SANITATION GUIDELINES
What has changed in Florida since the outbreak?
Many of the changes are probably familiar to you, or at least similar to those you’ve experienced in your own hometown. Others are somewhat unique to us as a coastal vacation destination. For instance:
- Locals and guests alike tend to be even more patient and considerate toward one another than before, as it is generally recognized that we are all in this together.
- Social distancing guidelines are thoughtfully observed, including the wearing of masks in public places like grocery stores.
In our Florida destinations:
- Restaurants can operate at full capacity, with limited social distancing protocols.
- Retail spaces are operating at full capacity as long as they are able to abide by the safety guidelines issued by the CDC and OSHA.
- Pool and beach seating is configured to allow for at least 6 feet between groups of guests.
- Grocery stores run out of popular items more often than usual, so we suggest that guests stock up before leaving home.
How safe are 360 Blue vacation homes?
360 Blue housekeeping teams far exceeded industry guidelines before the COVID-19 outbreak. Surfaces were scrupulously cleaned and linens sterilized to hospital standards. This was standard practice in all of our homes.
Nevertheless, we have since carried out a comprehensive reassessment of our protocols. More specifically, we have enhanced our cleaning toolbox to include processes and cleaning products that are especially effective at combatting COVID-19. They include:
- Special attention is paid to disinfect “high-touch” areas, such as doorknobs, remote control devices, bathroom taps, door handles, toilet handles, keypads, and locks.
- Enhanced protocols are followed to ensure that sterilized linen is not contaminated with dirty linen by way of special separation, transport, and packaging procedures.
- Housecleaning and maintenance teams wear masks when entering a home.
- Housekeeping teams use cleaning products that meet CDC/EPA guidelines approved and effective for use against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.
Rest assured that, even under these “new normal” circumstances, you can expect the same excellent service that you’ve come to expect from us. And remember: We are all in this together.