- Steps from the gondola
- Beautiful Shock Hill neighborhood
- Outdoor hot tub
- Panoramic views of the ski resort
- Beautiful scribed log construction
- Patio area with hot tub, grill and firepit
- Game Room
- Home Gym
- Heated 2-car garage
- Outdoor grill and firepit
DETAILS: Soaring mountain views meet spectacular Shock Hill location. This gorgeous 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom chalet lies surrounded by panoramic views of the Tenmile Range – and it’s just steps from the Gondola Station. Hit the slopes in the morning and then slip into hot tub in the evening to soak your cares away. Beautiful scribed log construction dovetails with contemporary interior design with gorgeous hardwood floors, a granite fireplace and exposed ceiling timbers. Serve up a few cocktails at the main living room’s wet bar before settling in for a cozy evening before the blazing hearth.
The first floor features a guest bedroom with a queen bed, a spacious closet with built-in floor-length mirrors, and a private bathroom complete with a river rock shower and vanity. Across the hall is a bunk room with an upper twin and lower queen bed, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Down the hall is a laundry room where you can fluff up a fresh supply of hot tub towels!
The main entry is via the second floor, while the third floor serves as the heart of the retreat. Here you’ll find a gourmet kitchen featuring a six-burner gas stovetop, a double oven, granite counters, a walk-in pantry, custom cabinets and a double sink. The kitchen opens onto the dining area with seating for 6, while the oversized island offers additional seating for 5. Nearby is the master bedroom which offers a king bed, balcony access and a private fireplace. It also has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, jacuzzi tub and double vanity. Perhaps the most sublime feature of this retreat is the third-floor balcony with its extraordinary views of the Tenmile Range and Breckenridge Ski Area. Heading upstairs to the fourth floor you’ll find more two guest bedrooms, both with king beds and private bathrooms – one with a walk-in shower and bath combo, the other with a walk-in shower.
This Shock Hill retreat offers plenty of perfect surprises, including automated blinds that darken the living room any time of the day, parking for 2 vehicles in the driveway, and a patio area with a firepit. This Breckenridge chalet sleeps up to 13. Book with 360 Blue today!
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, en suite bathroom with shower only
- Bunk Bedroom: Twin over Queen bunk bed, en suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Living Area: Queen Sleeper
- Master Suite: King bed, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub
- Guest Bedroom: King bed, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Guest Bedroom: King bed, en suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
*This home does not allow pets.
* Breckenridge is a high-alpine environment that regularly receives significant snowfall, restricting access to many homes. We highly recommend 4-wheel drive vehicles with snow tires and chains to ensure safe and easy access to this home.
BOLT License #833190001
5 Bedrooms5½ BathsBalconyClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherGamesGarageHair DryerHeatingInternet
Iron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing MachineWireless Internet
Air ConditioningPrivate HouseFireplaceHot TubGame RoomOutdoor GrillFitness Room / EquipmentBreckenridgeMountain ViewSleeps: 13
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.