Seagrove "Life Is Golden" 47 Seapointe Lane
- Sleeps and Serves 14
- 45 second bike ride or 3 Minute walk to Seagrove Beach. No Boardwalk or Steps!
- Multiple Gulf Views from 3rd and 4th floors
- 3rd and 4th Floors feature sprawling porches with covered patios and spectacular Gulf Views (Natural Gas Grill on 3rd)
Gourmet, Wolf, Natural Gas Kitchen serving 14Newly Constructed Home with ElevatorEntire 3rd floor Entertainment space opens via a 16 foot wide glass accordion door to the famous Gulf of Mexico Views, Sounds, and Smells.Entire 4th floor features Master Suite. Master Bathroom includes Large Soaking Tub in addition to Large Glass Enclosed Marble Shower with 3 Shower Heads and Double Sink Vanities
- High Speed, Full Coverage Wired and Wireless Mesh Network Average download speed 100 MbpsHeated Community Pool overlooking Tresca Lake
- 5 New Adult Bikes..No need for Golf Cart due to close proximity to the walk on beach
- All Bath Rooms feature large Custom glass enclosed marble showers with instant hot water
- All Bed Rooms feature large Custom closets, Large storage drawers in bed frames, in addition to Large Dressers, Ceiling Fans, and SONOS sound and 65” Sony 4K/HDR Smart TV’s in all 4 Full Bedrooms
- Complete Clean Linen Participant
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to limited golf tee times at Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the tennis courts at Shark's Tooth Club and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
DETAILS: Luxury Living with Spectacular Ocean Views, Elevator, Two spacious Gulf View decks, Five bedrooms, and open concept inside 30A. A three minute walk or 45 second bike ride to the walk on beach. No steps or Boardwalk to slow you down.No need for a Golf Cart. Community Heated Pool staged by Tresca Lake for additional relaxation.
Vacation at” Life is Golden” and enjoy the spectacular views and sounds of the ocean. As you sit in the third floor main living area you are surrounded by the gourmet WOLF Kitchen and dining room that open to a beautiful living room with accordion glass doors that open onto the Gulf View deck. The deck offers comfortable cushioned Frontgate furniture to relax on and you can often hear the crashing waves. Ocean views and sounds can also be enjoyed off the Private Master Suite area located on the entire 4th floor. The sliding glass door offers more of the indoor/outdoor living. Enter the spa like en suite decorated in all carerra marble, large shower with multiple rain shower heads, bench seat and instant hot water, or soak in the beautiful soaking tub. There is also a lighted make-up mirror on the wall. Four other guest bedrooms include timeless decor, en suite bathrooms with lighted make-up mirrors and only one bathroom is shared with the bunk room. Shiplap, entry tile, hardwoods, beautiful white marble throughout, top of the line Rohl fixtures, Wolfe appliances, lots of natural light are just a few of the amenities to enhance your luxury vacation here at “Life is Golden” and make it hard to leave our beautiful paradise.
- Guest Bedroom: Large Custom Adult Full over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Area: Two Custom Twin over Twin Bunk Beds for a total of 4 beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
4 Bedrooms4½ BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternetIron & Board
KitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOutdoor GrillOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableSeagrove BeachStoveToasterWashing Machine
Wireless InternetExecutive Access HomesBeach ViewAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolElevatorWater View30ASleeps: 14
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Such a wonderful week at a beautiful home! We were so close to beach and such an easy access into the sand!! The home was very beautifully decorated and we had everything we needed for a peaceful & relaxing week!