Seagrove "Time Well Spent" 109 Santa Clara Street
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
6 Bedrooms6½ BathsBalconyBicyclesBikesBlu-ray PlayerCable TVCeiling FansClothes DryerCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDish WasherDishwasherDVD PlayerFull KitchenGamesGolf CourseHair Dryer
InternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKeurigKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOutdoor ShowerOvenPatioPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorSatellite TVSeagrove BeachStoveToaster
Washer & DryerWashing MachineWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesHeated PoolPrivate PoolGolf Cart(s)Air ConditioningPrivate HouseGame RoomFoosball TableOutdoor GrillSmart TV30AArcade GamesFoosballTV in Every BedroomOutdoor DiningSleeps: 20
- 3-minute walk or less to beach
- Santa Clara access is ADA accessible via ramp and has parking, restrooms, and lifeguards during peak season
- Large heated pool **Pool heating available October 1–May 1 for $30 per day**
- 2-minute drive to Publix in WaterColor Shopping Center
- Short bike ride to Seaside or favorite local restaurants, Café 30A, Whiskey Bravo, Surfing Deer, and Market Cafe
- Game room featuring PacMan machine, Atari games, & foosball Table
- 2 Refrigerators and 2 dishwashers
- Upgraded high-speed internet 100 MBS
- 6-passenger golf cart
- 6 adult bike
- Complete Clean Linen Participant—All linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
**Construction is currently going on at a neighboring property. The expected completion date is mid-June 2020
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to limited golf tee times at Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the tennis courts at Shark's Tooth Club and complimentary use of two kayaks for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand-up paddleboards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
Spacious enough for multiple guests to cook at once, this kitchen is more than fully equipped for your next vacation. Style meets function with quartz countertops, soft-close cabinets, and double dishwashers. Large groups will find all they need for meals or snacks, including both a standard coffee maker and a Keurig, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of serving dishes, glasses, utensils, and cooking tools. A large dining table seats eight comfortably, and the huge center island with four bar stools offer additional seating and plenty of counter space for buffet-style family meals. If you prefer to dine al fresco, there is even more seating for ten on the back deck overlooking the pool. Roomy and well-equipped, the kitchen at Time Well Spent is perfectly designed for large groups to eat and enjoy time together.
Take a short 2-3 minute stroll across 30A, and you'll find yourself at one of the best beach access locations along Hwy 30A. The Santa Clara beach access has ample parking for cars, golf carts, and bikes, as well as clean restrooms and a lifeguard stand. As a bonus, summer guests can enjoy convenient access to a weekly complimentary bonfire hosted by 360 Blue at this beach access.
BUNK AND GAME ROOM:
The game room, located on the third floor, is a fun space for kids and adults to play and enjoy time spent together. It's furnished with two full-size custom built-in bunk beds, which will be a favorite with the kids, teens, and maybe even some adults. An arcade game room with a foosball table and 75-inch flat-screen smart TV, with a Blu-ray player and family-friendly movie library, make this is a great space to hang out. It's the perfect spot for a movie marathon or to watch a ball game on the over-sized sectional sofa.
Every bedroom in Time Well Spent is a relaxing retreat for guests. For restful nights, each bed is outfitted with a pillow-top mattress and cozy bedding that will tempt you to head to bed early each night and sleep in every morning. Five of the bedrooms have king-size beds, and all guest rooms have 40-inch Smart TVs and closets for stowing away your luggage. In addition to the king bed, each of the two master bedrooms has a twin size built-in bunk for the toddlers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 20):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Private Bath