Seaside "Forget Me Not" 795 Forest Street
- Short walk to the beach, community pools, and amenities
- Steps from the famous Seaside Town Square featuring plenty of shopping and dining
- New 2021 build
- 4th-floor lookout tower
- Professionally decorated
- UV filtered HVAC system
- Entire house water filtration system
- 48 inch Thermador range
- 2 Thermador dishwashers
- Wine fridge and stand-alone ice maker
- 2nd-floor beverage fridge/coffee bar area
- 5 adult bikes
- Complete Clean Linen Participant—ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
DETAILS: A“Forget Me Not” at 795 Forest Street has all of the charm of Seaside, with the added luxury of brand-new, high-end construction (as of Spring 2021) with professionally designed interiors. This 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom home can sleep 12 guests comfortably and includes spectacular amenities such as a lookout tower with panoramic views of 30A and the Gulf. It’s also just steps from the famous Town Square with plenty of shopping and dining and private beach access accessible through the Odessa Pavillion.
The fabulous open kitchen and living room features brand-new appliances and furniture with fun cobalt blue accents. There is seating for 13 at the dining table and breakfast bar to comfortably enjoy a meal together. Meal prep is a breeze in this fully-equipped kitchen, which includes 2 Bosch dishwashers and a Thermador gas range, as well as a stand-alone ice maker and wine fridge. The entire home also features a water filtration system. There is one primary bedroom on this floor, which has a king bed and private bathroom, and a half-bathroom.
The second floor hosts the remaining guest rooms, including another primary suite. It has a king bed and private bathroom attached, as does the next bedroom. The final room features a queen bed with a private bathroom. There is also a daybed and wet bar on this floor next to the spiral staircase, which leads to a third-floor loft with 2 sets of twin bunk beds and the lookout tower. The covered lookout tower is the perfect, quiet spot to read a book or enjoy a morning cup of coffee with unbeatable views.
The home’s backyard also features an impressive gas fire pit area, with an additional table and chairs next to the cornhole set by the garden. No detail goes missed at 795 Forest Street. It’s the perfect home for a girl’s trip or multi-generational families looking to make unforgettable memories in the heart of 30A!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Half Bathroom
- Second Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Bunk Area: Two Twin Beds and Two XL Twin Beds
- Lookout tower with desk and porch with gulf views
4 Bedrooms4½ BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternet
Iron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableSeasideStoveToaster
Washing MachineWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesNew PropertyAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolOutdoor Grill30ASleeps: 12
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.