Villa Coyaba 407 - 3016 Scenic Highway 98
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms3 BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBikesCable TVCD PlayerCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareCovered ParkingDestinDish WasherDishwasherDVD PlayerFull KitchenGolf Course
Gulf FrontGulf ViewIce MakerInternetKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOvenPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolToasterVilla CoyabaWasher & DryerWashing Machine
Wireless InternetExecutive Access HomesBeachfrontBeach ViewHeated PoolAir ConditioningBeach Chairs & Umbrella(s)CondoCommunal PoolElevatorGas GrillFireplaceWater ViewOutdoor GrillWaterfrontLong-term Renters WelcomeOutdoor DiningSleeps: 12
- Steps from the beach
- Gulf-front infinity edge pool (heated Oct 1—Apr 1)
- 310 feet of private, pristine, white-sand beach
- Complimentary beach setups each morning include 2 beach chairs with 1 umbrella (Service provided Mar 1—Oct 31)
- Newly renovated and decorated throughout
- New vinyl hardwood floors in all 4 bedrooms (installed Dec 2019)
- 65" HD Smart TV in family room
- 55" HD Smart TV in primary bedroom
- High-speed wireless internet
- Viking stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Ice machine for the beach cooler
- Complete Clean Linen Participant—All linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
DETAILS: Situated on Destin's pristine white beaches, Villa Coyaba's 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a haven of rest and relaxation. Featuring 4 recently remodeled bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated fourth-floor unit comfortably accommodates 12 guests and features brand new, top of the line furnishings, a Gulf-front balcony with an unbeatable view, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, and complimentary beach chair service during season. Villa Coyaba is nestled on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
This condo is a great place for a family to use alone or to share with friends. It is a second home, and we invite you to use it as your own. You will feel at home with all the 'extras' you would not usually find in a rental unit. No need to pack up your porta-crib—we have that too.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Office Space, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Hallway Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: One Full Bed, One Twin/Twin Bunk, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa.
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments and be subject to HOA, community, and 360 Blue fines.
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- ON THE BEACH – You can't get closer to the water without being on a boat.
- CRYSTAL BEACH – A block away from Destin Commons, the area's best shopping.
- Enjoy morning coffee watching the dolphins jump while sitting on a private balcony on the Gulf
- Located one block southeast of the Mid Bay Bridge (Hwy 293)
- Near world-famous saltwater fishing out of Destin Harbor