WaterColor 118 Silver Laurel
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
5 Bedrooms4½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBicyclesBikesCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDish WasherDishwasherFull KitchenGolf
InternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOvenPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToaster
Washer & DryerWashing MachineWaterColorWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolPing Pong TablePark District30ASleeps: 13
- Third floor watch tower with views of WaterColor
- Wrap around balcony with Ping Pong Table
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park District, only 2 blocks to beach, boat house or Seaside access.
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
DETAILS: When you are ready for a little R&R, head on over to 118 Silver Laurel Way! This 5 bedroom/ 4.5 bathroom home is located in the desirable Park District of WaterColor and offers fabulous accommodations for eleven guests.
The first floor features an open concept kitchen, living room and dining room ideal for entertaining the family and gathering for game night! There is an additional living space with a gaming system located on the second floor making it a great space for kids to play! Enjoy the Florida weather from the second floor wrap around porch while playing ping pong.
WaterColor has something for everyone! The beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are sure to leave you feeling refreshed. When you are ready to explore the area hop on the bikes to check out the many shopping and dining options located in WaterColor and Seaside.
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Twin over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen sleeper sofa
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.