WaterColor 1275 Western Lake Drive
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
3 Bedrooms3 BathsArea Fitness CenterBikesCable TVCD PlayerCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish Washer
DVD PlayerFull KitchenGolf CourseMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryPatioPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToaster
Washer & DryerWaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningBBQ GrillPrivate HouseScreened Porch30ACamp DistrictSleeps: 10
- 3 adult bikes
- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Apple TV
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Propane Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: WaterColor's 1275 Western Lake Drive is a stunning 3 bedroom,3 bathroom cottage centrally located on the Camp District, just 3 minutes walking distance to the Camp WaterColor Pool. This luxury home offers the latest appliances, hardwood floors, granite counter tops and natural gas stove. Professionally decorated and impeccably designed, this house has everything you expect from a Watercolor home. It is easy to see why so many families return year after year to this beautiful home!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.