WaterColor 128 Mystic Cobalt
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
3 Bedrooms3½ BathsBikesCeiling FansInternet/WifiNear Beach
Nearby GroceryWasher & DryerWaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningPrivate House
Gas GrillScreened PorchPark District30ASleeps: 12
- Location, Location, Location! - minutes from the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Beach Club
- 3 adult bikes
- Propane Grill
- Short bike ride to the WaterColor Merchants and Boathouse
- Screened Porch
- This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: With its charming size and beautiful decor, this home is perfect for multiple families. Catch up with family on the screened in front porch with a cup of coffee or if you’re feeling active, walk, run or bike the WaterColor trails nearby. Guests will greatly enjoy relaxing at 128 Mystic Cobalt as well as exploring the area on the 360 Blue custom bikes. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor features offered, as well as a short bike ride to the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Boathouse.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Full Bunk Bed (3), Private Bathroom with Shower
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2) Bed and Twin over Twin Built in Bunk Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower
- Loft, Second Floor - Twin Day Bed (1)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.