WaterColor 133 Silver Laurel Way
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
2 Bedrooms2 BathsBikesCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDish WasherFull Kitchen
Internet/WifiMicrowaveNearby GroceryPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToasterWasher & Dryer
WaterColorWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesAir ConditioningPrivate HouseScreened PorchPark District30ASleeps: 4
- Completely renovated in 2016.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring white quartz countertops and backsplash, farmhouse sink and all new stainless steel appliances, including Wolf gas range. Large pantry and full-size high efficiency Washer and Dryer are also brand new.
- Electronics feature: wall-mounted 60" flat screen smart TV and blu-ray DVD player in living area; 43" smart TV and blu-ray DVD player in master bedroom, 43" flat screen smart TV in guest bedroom. Wifi and enhanced cable TV provided throughout.
- Open air front porch and 2 screened-in porches
- New propane gas grill
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- 2 adult bikes provided
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park District, only 2 blocks to beach, boat house or Seaside access.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
DETAILS: Welcome to "The Cottage on Silver Laurel Way!" A RARE freestanding two bedroom rental home in WaterColor - this beautiful, newly renovated cottage accommodates 4 guests and is located in the desirable Park District of WaterColor, only 2 blocks from the beach. With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this "little jewel" boasts a beautiful open living space and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and all new stainless steel appliances including a Wolf gas range. The cottage also features custom, designer quality furniture, original artwork, highly appointed accessories, high-end electronics and new mattresses, as well as 2 comfortable screened-in furnished porches. Enjoy the home's close proximity to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and the fabulous WaterColor Beach Club! After a fun day in the sun, explore WaterColor and its neighboring communities on the 2 bikes provided.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private newly renovated bathroom with Shower and Soaker Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Newly renovated bathroom with Shower
- Living Room: Queen sleeper sofa
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.