WaterColor 22 Viridian Park Drive
- Located in the Park district of WaterColor
- Access to community pools, nature trails, and dune lakes
- Conveniently located near Publix & restaurants
- Short bike ride to Seaside
- Golf cart
- Private pool **Pool heating available Oct 1–May 1 for $ per day**
- Professionally decorated
- 4 adult bikes
- Complete Clean Linen Participant–ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
DETAILS: Additional details coming soon! Please note this house is currently going through renovations and decor changes. The pictures featured may not reflect the interior of the home. Renovations are expected to be completed by April 2021.
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub Separate
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Twin Day Bed
Third Floor Loft:
Twin Day Bed with Twin Trundle
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments, as well as be subject to HOA, community, and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home, and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
3 Bedrooms3 BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternetIron & Board
KitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing MachineWaterColorWireless Internet
Executive Access HomesNew PropertyHeated PoolPrivate PoolGolf Cart(s)Air ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolOutdoor GrillPark District30ASleeps: 9
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.