WaterColor 28 Red Cedar Way
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms3½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBikesCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish Washer
Full KitchenInternet/WifiMicrowaveNearby GroceryPatioRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToasterWasher & Dryer
WaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningBeach Chairs & Umbrella(s)Private HouseGas GrillOutdoor Fireplace30ACamp DistrictSleeps: 12
- Walking Distance to Camp WaterColor
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Complimentary Beach Service (2 chairs and 1 umbrella) Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st at the Van Ness Butler Public Beach Access
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor Space with Fireplace and Grill
- Wrap Around Porches Along First Floor
- Balconies Along Second Floor with View of Pond
- This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
Guests staying in WaterColor will have access to the newly expanded WaterColor Beach Club. It features a new main pool and lounge area, second pool deck with additional lounge seating, and third pool with zero-entry, as well an enhanced WaterColor Grill, and new sunset bar, Costa Chica. All have scenic views of the Gulf of Mexico.
DETAIL: 28 Red Cedar Way is a 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bathroom home nestled on a corner lot in the Camp District of WaterColor. With great second floor views of a nearby pond, this home is sure to bring relaxing vibes to any vacation! This home boasts ample seating, rustic decor, and high ceilings. The open living and dining rooms make 28 Red Cedar Way your home away from home. Guests will enjoy the convenience of having three guest bedrooms on the first floor, while the master sits tucked away on the second floor.This home also offers an amazing outdoor space with posh furnishings and an outdoor fireplace perfect for the family to gather for stargazing and s'mores! Explore WaterColor and Seaside's many shopping and dining options on the four bikes provided. Check availability and book today!
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Bunk Area: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.