WaterColor 288 Western Lake Drive
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms4 BathsArea Fitness CenterBikesCable TVCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish Washer
Full KitchenGolf CourseInternet/WifiMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToaster
Washer & DryerWaterColorWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesAir ConditioningPrivate HousePark District30ASleeps: 12
- 4 adult bikes
- Located in the Park District
- Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi
- This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: This four bedroom home is conveniently located in Watercolor's Park District. The first floor of this home includes the open concept main living space, connecting the living room, dining room and kitchen. Just off this area you will find the first of the four bedrooms. This room presents two twin beds and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower/tub combination. Across the hall, you will find the second bedroom, including a king bed and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
Up the wide staircase is the master retreat which boasts a plush king bed and an ensuite bathroom with two vanities, a large tub and standup shower!
This home also contains a carriage house, perfect for older kids or guests that enjoy more privacy. The carriage house conveniently includes a king bed, a full sized kitchen and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Bunk Area: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.