WaterColor 36 Inkberry Street
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms4½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBikesCable TVCeiling FansClothes DryerCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish WasherDishwasherFull KitchenHair Dryer
HeatingInternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOvenRefrigeratorShared PoolStoveTennis
ToasterWasher & DryerWashing MachineWaterColorWireless InternetGolf Cart(s)Air ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolOutdoor FireplaceOutdoor Grill30ALake DistrictSonos Music SystemSleeps: 12
- 4 adult bikes
- 6 Passenger Golf Cart
- Fabulous Outdoor Space
- Wolf Sub-Zero Appliances in Kitchen
- Screened Porch on first level with outdoor fireplace
- Propane Grill
- 14' Ceilings
- Brand new furnishings
- SONOS Sound System
- This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: Live in the Watercolor experience at 36 Inkberry Street, a 3,300 sq. foot 2-story home in Watercolor’s Lake District overlooking Long Leaf Park. Set in a spacious home that sleeps 12, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath beach house feels like a private getaway, but its location near Watercolor’s Frog Pool means it’s close to shopping, dining, and 30A’s best beaches. Upon entering, you will notice that the generous windows and doors allow for natural sunlight to flood into the house, complementing the soft blue hues and natural branch fixtures. Guests will also find an open concept kitchen and living area, a spacious screened-in porch complete with fireplace for outdoor family gatherings, and two of the four bedrooms located on the first floor. Upstairs, there is one additional guest bedroom and the Master bedroom. Jump on one of the four bikes to explore WaterColor's winding roads and famous community pools or lounge on the front porch while watching your family play at the park across the street! If quintessential 30A is what you’re looking for, 36 Inkberry is sure to meet all expectations and then some! Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed with built in bunk room with 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower only
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed in the Spring, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.