WaterColor 415 West Lake Forest Drive
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms4½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBicyclesBikesCable TVCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDeck / PatioDish WasherDishwasherFull KitchenGolf Course
Ice MakerInternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOutdoor ShowerOvenPatioPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennis
ToasterWasher & DryerWashing MachineWaterColorWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolGas GrillFireplaceScreened PorchOutdoor FireplaceOutdoor Grill30ACamp DistrictSleeps: 10
- Outdoor fireplace and flat screen TV
- Multiple screened porches
- Natural Gas grill
- Modern Decor
- Open floor plan
- 4 adult bikes
- Free WiFi
- This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
- This home is located WaterColor's Camp District with extra privacy provided by the bordering forest, biking distance from the beach and Seaside.
Guests staying in WaterColor will have access to the newly expanded WaterColor Beach Club. It features a new main pool and lounge area, second pool deck with additional lounge seating, and third pool with zero-entry, as well an enhanced WaterColor Grill, and new sunset bar, Costa Chica. All have scenic views of the Gulf of Mexico.
DETAILS: 415 West Lake Forest Drive is a fabulous four bedroom, contemporary style home ideally situated in WaterColor's Camp District. This beach haven offers wonderful perks to make your next vacation unforgettable including lounging spaces on the multiple, sprawling screened porches, an outdoor fireplace and TV and magnificent modern decor. On the first floor you are greeted with an open floor plan made up of the fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room that looks out over the surrounding natural vegetation. A guest bedroom comprised of a queen bed and en suite bathroom completes the first floor layout. As you make your way upstairs you will find the master suite and two additional guest bedrooms, all conveniently fashioned with private bathrooms. With immaculate accommodations for up to ten guests, this elegant retreat is the perfect place to bring the whole family! Cruise around on the bikes provided or check out the delectable dining options throughout WaterColor and neighboring Seaside. Browse photos and book your next escape today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.