Watercolor 642 Western Lake Drive
- Located in the Park District of WaterColor
- Access to community pools, nature trails, and dune lakes
- Conveniently located near Publix & restaurants
- Professionally decorated
- Gourmet style kitchen
- 4 adult bikes
- Complete Clean Linen Participant – ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Guests staying in WaterColor will have access to the newly expanded WaterColor Beach Club. It features a new main pool and lounge area, second pool deck with additional lounge seating, and third pool with zero-entry, as well an enhanced WaterColor Grill, and new sunset bar, Costa Chica. All have scenic views of the Gulf of Mexico.
DETAILS: Additional details and photos coming soon!
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments, as well as be subject to HOA, community, and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home, and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
4 Bedrooms3½ BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternet
Iron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing Machine
WaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolOutdoor GrillPark District30ASleeps: 8
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.