WaterColor 69 Running Oak Circle
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms3 BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBicyclesBikesCable TVClothes DryerCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDeck / PatioDish WasherDishwasherFull KitchenHair Dryer
HeatingIce MakerInternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryNetflixOvenPatioRefrigeratorShared PoolStove
Surround SoundTennisToasterWasher & DryerWashing MachineWaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningPrivate HouseGas GrillOutdoor GrillSmart TVForest District30ASleeps: 11
- Kitchen equipped with Gourmet appliances
- Great Porch Space
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Outdoor Swing Bed
- Outdoor Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: Stay in Watercolor with style, in this lovely two story four bedroom Forest District home. 69 Running Oak boasts beautiful vaulted ceilings, televisions in every bedroom and gourmet appliances throughout the kitchen. Guests can relax and enjoy a coffee or cocktail while sitting on the spacious porches. The front porch boasts a comfy porch swing while the back porch is perfect for outdoor dining. Hop on the 4 bicycles provided to explore Watercolor’s quiet streets and winding trails. Enjoy it’s close proximity to the Camp Pool, the beach and Seaside. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 11):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Room: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Bathtub
- Bunk Room: Twin over Double Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed in the Spring, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.