WaterColor 97 Running Oak
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms3½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBikesCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish Washer
Full KitchenInternet/WifiMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToasterWasher & DryerWaterColor
Wireless InternetHeated PoolPrivate PoolAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolForest District30ASleeps: 8
- Private heated pool. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $45 per day**
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Fabulous outdoor space
- Impeccably furnished
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: 97 Running Oak is a fabulous 4 bedroom/ 3 full and 2 half bathroom home that offers indoor and outdoor living at its finest! This 2,208 sq. foot home accommodates 8 guests comfortably. The home boasts wrap around porches on the first and second floors with a depth of 15 feet. Splash in the home's private pool one of the largest in WaterColor at 15' x 26' making this home the perfect vacation spot for any family! When guests are ready to get out and explore cruise over to WaterColor's Town Center for shopping, dining and the famous Gulf Front Beach Club. Check availability and book today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Claw Foot Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed later this fall, and will feature two additional pools. Until then, however, the Beach Club will be closed on Mondays to allow construction to continue safely and unobstructed.