Watercolor "Blue Haven Cottage" 88 Spartina Circle | Santa Rosa Beach Vacation Rental
- Newly remodeled
- 4 adult bikes
- Steps from Camp WaterColor's pool and playground
- Vaulted ceilings
- Natural hardwood floors
- Conveniently located close to Publix shopping Center
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: Welcome to "Blue Haven Cottage", a charming four bedroom cottage in the Camp District of the WaterColor community. You'll be welcomed by it's sprawling front porch, a perfect place to retreat from the afternoon sun or enjoy your morning coffee. Recently updated with refinished natural hardwood floors and beautiful granite countertops, the interior of the home will exceed your expectations with it's open, airy layout, well-appointed kitchen, spacious dining area and luxurious bedrooms. The wonderful open floor plan allows plenty of space for guests and entertaining.
The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main floor and opens up to a private screened porch.
When you're not enjoying this cozy retreat, hop on the provided bikes and take advantage of the incredible amenities WaterColor has to offer including multiple community pools, the Boathouse, parks, trails, tennis courts and fitness center. Explore all the local shopping and dining as well! Book your stay with us at 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Room: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed and Full Bed (4), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
4 Bedrooms3 BathsArea Fitness CenterBicyclesBikesCable TVCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDish WasherFull KitchenGolf Course
InternetInternet/WifiIron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOvenRefrigeratorShared PoolTennis
ToasterWasher & DryerWashing MachineWaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolFireplaceScreened Porch30ACamp DistrictSleeps: 10
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
We had a wonder time at Blue Haven! We had 9 people at one time and it was great! The house was very well stocked with everything we needed.....and then some! It is super close (a short bike ride) to Publix, which was a bonus! The beach shuttle is great and made going to the beach super easy! Having them a phone call away is awesome! The addition of having the 8 bikes also came in so handy! We would definitely stay here again!! Thank so much!