Watercolor "Serenity Path" 695 Western Lake Drive
- 4 adult bikes
- Separate Carriage House
- Spacious porches
- Living area on each floor
- Outdoor shower
- This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: This Camp District home is perfect for a family looking for spacious accommodations for up to sixteen people. You will recognize it's charm as soon as you enter this home. Right off of the foyer you will find a spectacular library filled with amazing books to enjoy during your stay and beautifully lit by a a sky light. The first floor of this home has two bedrooms—one guest bedroom with full-over-full bunks and an ensuite with shower/tub combo, and the luxurious master is located just down the hallway. The master retreat is furnished with a king bed, an ensuite bath and a private screened porch with trail views!
Upstairs you will enter the grand shared space, which includes a gourmet kitchen, a built-in dining nook, a screened porch and an ultra-inviting living room. Also on this floor you will find a room featuring two twin beds. This room has convenient access to the hall bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Up the third and fourth staircase you’ll find a private watch tower with stunning views of Watercolor!
The final bedroom is found in the private carriage house. This can either be accessed from the second floor kitchen or just off the entrance to the main home! This carriage house was built with a unique design and sleeps 6 guests comfortably! With a king built-in on the first floor and a twin-over-twin built-in bunk just above, this home is ideal for extra guests or kids! The carriage house also features an open porch, private bathroom, breakfast nook and kitchenette.
- Guest Bedroom: Two Full over Full Bunk Beds (8), Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds (2), Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed and Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (4), Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
4 Bedrooms5½ BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBikesCable TVCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckDish Washer
Full KitchenGolf CourseInternet/WifiMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryOutdoor ShowerPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToaster
Washer & DryerWaterColorWireless InternetAir ConditioningPrivate HouseFireplaceCarriage HouseScreened PorchPark District30ASleeps: 12
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!