WaterColor "The Way We Like It" 433 Pine Needle Way
No matter what you're searching for, you'll find it with 360 Blue. We have exceptional rentals located all along the beautiful beaches of South Walton from Destin to Rosemary Beach and most everywhere in between. Whether you are looking for a cozy condo for a weekend getaway or a gulf front home large enough for the whole family, we've got you covered.
4 Bedrooms5 BathsArea Fitness CenterBalconyBikesCable TVCD PlayerCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareCovered ParkingDeckDish Washer
DVD PlayerFull KitchenGolf CourseMicrowaveNear BeachNearby GroceryPatioPrivate ParkingRefrigeratorShared PoolTennisToasterWasher & DryerWaterColor
Wireless InternetExecutive Access HomesHeated PoolPrivate PoolGolf Cart(s)Air ConditioningPrivate HouseCommunal PoolGas GrillScreened PorchForest District30ASleeps: 12
- Private Pool **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $25 per day**
- Golf Cart
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Gas grill
- This property comes with 7 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
DETAILS: This 4 bedroom/5 bathroom Watercolor vacation rental home backs up to protected forest and creates one of the most tranquil outdoor living spaces in Watercolor, with a huge heated pool and parking for up to 7 vehicles. Among other pluses, it features a great bunk room, open floor plan, and a wonderful chefs kitchen that leads to the private outdoor patio and heated pool area. With a 5 burner gas stove, upgraded stainless steel appliances and maple cabinets this kitchen will make anyone want to whip up a gourmet meal during their stay. There is oak flooring throughout the home as well as reclaimed antique oak beams in the living room. All of the bedrooms have King beds and there is an additional bunk room with four twins. The bathrooms showcase marble vanities and stunning showers. This home offers plenty of privacy with wooded area surrounding the property. With all of the amenities this home offers, you will never want to leave!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Area: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update: We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor is now open with the completion of Phase 1! The Main Pool and Upper Deck have been completely refurbished, and the Main Pool Deck and Rita Bar now offer additional lounge and seating areas. Although limited, grab-and-go food options are also available. Phase 2 is expected to be completed in the Spring, and will feature two additional pools.