Watersound 19 Creek Bridge Way
- Short walk or bike ride to the private beach
- Lookout tower and wet bar on the third floor with 360-degree views of the Gulf and WaterSound community
- Located in The Bridges district of WaterSound
- Conveniently located to renowned cuisine and shopping along scenic Highway 30A
- Surrounded by scenic nature trails
- Professionally decorated
- 4 adult bikes
- Complimentary beach setups each morning include 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella (Service provided Mar 1–Oct 31)
- Free WiFi
- Complete Clean Linen Participant—All linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
DETAILS: Embrace extraordinary coastal living at 19 Creek Bridge Way, a 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home located in The Bridges district of WaterSound. From plush bedding to sunny porches, guests can enjoy comfort throughout any space of the home. In addition to an enviable location in WaterSound where scenic nature trails beckon, it's only a short walk or bike ride to the private beach.
On the first level, a serene screened porch with outdoor lounge chairs is located at the front of the home and shaded by surrounding trees to allow for plenty of privacy. Inside, there is a mud room to store beach gear, casual sitting room, and 3 guest rooms. The first 2 are queen beds with a shared hallway bathroom and entrance to the porch. Enhanced with folding French doors, a cozy primary suite is down the hall with a sitting area and spacious bathroom featuring a clawfoot tub and walk-in shower.
Up the stairs, the second floor leads to a great room joined by the chef's custom kitchen. Accented with rustic blue cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances, the kitchen epitomizes chic coastal living. Guests can sit at the breakfast bar or dining table for combined seating for 11. The living area is adjacent to the second-story porch, which includes more outdoor lounge seating and overlooks the neighborhood. An interior spiral staircase takes you to a lookout tower and wet bar on the third floor with 360-degree views of the Gulf and WaterSound community!
The home's carriage house is adjacent to the main home and connected by an outdoor seating area. With a king and twin bed, the carriage house can sleep 3 additional guests and has a private bathroom and kitchenette.
As an award-winning destination on the Emerald Coast of Florida, WaterSound's boutique resort community features several neighborhood pools, exceptional golf courses, and pristine, unobstructed beaches that stretch several miles. The Hub and Rosemary Beach are just a short ride away along Scenic Highway 30A with renowned cuisine and shopping. Don't miss your chance to stay in this beautiful WaterSound home and book direct with 360 Blue!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 9):
- Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub Separate
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Twin Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community, and 360 Blue fines.
4 Bedrooms3½ BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternet
Iron & BoardKitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing Machine
WaterSoundWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesNew PropertyAir ConditioningBeach Chairs & Umbrella(s)Private HouseCommunal PoolOutdoor Grill30ASleeps: 9
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.