WaterSound 99 Compass Point Way S #203
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Gulf front
- Stainless steel appliances
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterSound guests staying at this property have complimentary access to the WaterSound Beach Club, 4 community pools (including the 7,000 square ft zero-entry pool at the WaterSound Beach Club), the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, full access to Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the WaterSound Fitness center, and 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and the WaterSound Beach Club.
LOCATION: This condo is gulf front.
DETAILS: Delightful, bright, and airy 2nd floor condominium. This condo available for monthly rentals for the months of November, December, January & February only. Gourmet meals are ready to be cooked in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, creamy white cabinetry, and granite counters. The breakfast bar and gorgeous natural dining table accommodate everyone for meals. The beautiful kitchen opens to the spacious living area that boasts breathtaking views out of the large picture window. This family room is large enough for everyone to enjoy movie night or even a family game night. When it is time to retire, the island style master bedroom includes a king size bed and private entrance to the balcony, as well as a beautiful bathroom with double vanity and separate soaking tub and shower. This master suite will be your home away from home.The guest bedroom includes two queen sizes beds and connects to its own bathroom with two vanities and a tub/shower combination. One of these vanities opens to the living area for a private powder room.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Tub/Shower
Second Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom And Tub/Shower Combo
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 2 adult bikes provided, elevator access, balcony. Parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
2 Bedrooms2 BathsBalconyBicyclesBikesCeiling FansCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsCookwareDeckFull Kitchen
GolfGulf FrontGulf ViewIce MakerInternet/WifiMicrowaveNear BeachPatioRefrigeratorTennisWasher & Dryer
WaterSoundWireless InternetExecutive Access HomesBeachfrontAir ConditioningCondoCommunal PoolWaterfront30ASleeps: 6
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Once again, our family had an incredible time at our home away from home on the beach. The beach and the Hub are just steps away - so we were able to let the kids go exploring on there own- but without them being too far away.
We had a fantastic week at your condo! It fit our every need...comfy, spacious, convenient, beautiful, and well-stocked. We loved how convenient the condo was to the pools and beach. Thank you for a great stay!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for bein great guest! We miss you already....Hope to see you again soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!