WaterSound 99 Compass Point Way S #404
- Gulf Front
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Free WiFi
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterSound guests staying at this property will receive access to the Compass Point, Bridges, and Dunesider community pools. Guests will also receive 20% off standup paddleboards, as well as complimentary use of two kayaks for up to one hour per day of stay at the WaterColor Boathouse. For an additional cost, guests can also take advantage of the Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the WaterSound Fitness center, and the tennis courts at Shark's Tooth.
*Beginning January 1, 2021, access to the WaterSound Beach Club will be restricted to St. Joe members only. Guests will no longer be granted access.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
2 Bedrooms2 BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDeck / PatioDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternetIron & Board
KitchenLinens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing MachineWaterSoundWireless Internet
Executive Access HomesNew PropertyBeachfrontBeach ViewAir ConditioningCondoCommunal PoolWater ViewOutdoor GrillWaterfront30ASleeps: 6
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Once again loved out stay!
Property Manager Response:
Stacy, we are so happy to hear that you loved your stay in WaterSound. Thank you for staying with 360 Blue. We hope you visit us at the beach again soon!