WaterSound Compass Point II-103 "Watersound Bliss"
- Gulf Views
- 3 Adult Bikes
- This home is located Gulf Front
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterSound guests staying at this property have complimentary access to the WaterSound Beach Club and 3 community pools (including the 7,000 square ft zero-entry pool at the WaterSound Beach Club). Guests also receive 20% off stand up paddle boards as well as complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day at the WaterColor Boathouse. For an additional cost, they also receive full access to Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the WaterSound Fitness center, and 2 tennis courts at the Shark's Tooth Club and the WaterSound Beach Club.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Additional Living: Queen Sleeper
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
3 Bedrooms3½ BathsBalconyBicyclesClothes DryerCoffee MakerDishwasherHair DryerHeatingInternetIron & BoardKitchen
Linens ProvidedLiving RoomMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorSatellite / CableStoveToasterWashing MachineWaterSoundWireless InternetExecutive Access Homes
New PropertyBeachfrontBeach ViewAir ConditioningCondoCommunal PoolWater ViewOutdoor GrillWaterfront30ASleeps: 8
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
We had a great week!
We really enjoy Watersound and this was our 4th summer there. The Compass Point condo was terrific and convenient. The entire setup along 30-A is excellent. My only critique is the poor cell phone coverage in the area. Given the level of investment in the area I am stunned this has not been addressed.