Occupancy License Agreement
- Check-In / Check-Out Times. Check-in begins after 4:00 PM (CST). Parking in the accommodation driveways and/or unloading of personal items prior to 4:00 PM is not permitted. Our teams will need unrestricted access to the accommodation preparing for your arrival until 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 10:00AM (CST). No early check-in or late check-outs will be permitted. Attempted early check-in prior to 4:00 PM or guests not checked out promptly at 10:00 AM will be billed a full day’s rate. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures.
- No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in any 360 Blue property. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $1,000, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid to 360 Blue.
- No Pets. Only dogs are permitted in pet-friendly 360 Blue properties. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed. 360 Blue approval and a $400 nonrefundable pet fee will be assessed. If this policy is violated, all guests will be immediately evicted from the 360 Blue property, all payments received from the guests will be forfeited, an additional $2,000 fee will be billed against the guests, and the guests will be responsible for the expense of any necessary cleaning. Notwithstanding this provision, 360 Blue is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring service animals or emotional support animals under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If a guest needs a service animal or emotional support animal to ease the symptoms of a disability (as defined under the above Acts), he or she should request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, from 360 Blue at the time of their reservation or as soon thereafter as feasible. The request should state that the guest has a disability and explain how the requested accommodation will be helpful. In addition, the guest should include a note from his or her service provider, such as a doctor or therapist, verifying the need for the support animal. Guests need not disclose the details of their disability, nor provide a detailed medical history.
- Age Requirements. All of 360 Blues’ vacation accommodations are family properties absent exceptions being explicitly granted by 360 Blue. No properties will be licensed to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of four (4) young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the property at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 360 Blue in 360 Blue’s sole discretion. In accordance with Florida Statutes, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed, or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodation. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
- Minimum Stay Requirements. Most 360 Blue properties require a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. One-week minimum stays apply at some properties during peak and holiday periods, with Saturday arrival and Saturday departure.
- Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of sleeping guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodation’s ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded, you are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 360 Blue in 360 Blue’s sole discretion. Parties, weddings or gatherings that violate this provision and are not pre-approved in writing by 360 Blue may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments made to 360 Blue. Persons totaling more than one and a half times the permitted overnight occupancy on the property at any time must be approved in writing by 360 Blue and are subject to an event fee and permit.
- Damage Policy. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the property is prohibited. Guests shall not make any alterations, additions or improvements to the property, including, without limitation, installing any fixture, apparatus, equipment, paint, or device of any kind in or upon the interior or the exterior of the property, or cut or drill into the property. After check-out, 360 Blue will inspect the property for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. During that inspection, if 360 Blue determines damage is present, items are missing, or the property is abnormally dirty, 360 Blue will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the property at the guest’s expense. Guest authorizes 360 Blue to charge the credit card on file to reimburse it for any such expenses.
- Non-Refundable Booking Fee. A booking fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
- Advance Payment. An advance payment equal to 50% of the total booking charges is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for the vacation travel insurance plan unless declined by the guest. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. This is not a damage deposit. We accept electronic checks and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, and Discover). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for shortterm accommodations (stays of less than 30 days).
- Final Payment. The balance of the total booking charges is due sixty (60) days prior to the check-in date. For stays 14 days or longer, the balance of the booking charges is due one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the check-in date. Guests of WaterColor 746 Western Lake, and WaterSound Crossings Unit 426 must provide final payment ninety (90) days prior to your arrival. *See “Wedding/Event Policies” for further payment information.
- * Reservations may be cancelled or shortened only if you provide timely written notice to 360 Blue prior to the Cancellation Period Expiration set forth below. If timely canceled or shortened, the full amount of your reservation deposit will be refunded, less a $200 cancellation fee and the non-refundable booking fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any claims for refunds for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration must be sought solely through the vacation travel insurance policy offered by 360 Blue, if such plan was purchased. If you chose to decline the vacation travel insurance plan, no refunds will be provided for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period Expiration, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
Cancellation Period Expirations:
- 120 Days prior to Guest Check-In: 219 Open Gulf Street, 209 Open Gulf Street, 187 San Roy, and 138 Beach Drive
- 90 Days prior to Guest Check-in: all other properties with reservations of 14 days or more
- 60 Days prior to Guest Check-In: all other properties with reservations of less than 14 days
*For further cancellation information, please see “Wedding/Event Policies.”
- License to Occupy. The parties acknowledge that by virtue of this Agreement, 360 Blue is granting a revocable license for guest, and guest’s invitees, to occupy the 360 Blue property subject to the terms of this Agreement. 360 Blue may revoke this license at any time guest or guest’s invitees are in default of this Agreement. Upon such revocation, guest will immediately vacate the property. It is mutually agreed and understood that this Agreement is not intended to create a Landlord-Tenant relationship by and between 360 Blue and guest and that Florida’s Landlord and Tenant Act in Chapter 83, Florida Statutes, shall not apply. This Agreement is not assignable by guest. Any purported assignment hereof shall be void and of no force or effect.
- Peace of Mind Protection – Accidental Damage Waiver. Included within your booking charges is coverage under our Peace of Mind Protection Plan. This waiver or ‘peace of mind’ coverage provides you and your guests with coverage for accidental damage up to $10,000 that may take place at the property during your stay. The waiver or coverage only applies to accidental damages that are reported prior to check-out. Damages or losses excluded from or otherwise not covered by the waiver clause will be charged to the guest. The full terms of the Accidental Damage Waiver plan are attached, and fully incorporated herein as an express term of this Agreement.
- Hurricanes and Severe Weather. No refunds or credits will be made to guests for weather related issues or closures, including hurricanes and/or mandatory evacuations. 360 Blue offers guests the ability to purchase vacation travel insurance that may provide coverage under certain specific weather-related circumstances. Guests are responsible for purchasing this insurance if they want the coverage offered for weather-related issues, and guests are responsible for seeking any recovery or refund directly from the insurance provider. Details about the coverage can be obtained by reviewing a description of coverage/policy on their website www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/330CERT or by calling CSA at 866-999-4018. If 360 Blue elects, in its sole discretion, to provide refunds or credits notwithstanding this provision, the form, amount, and timing of those refunds or credits shall remain solely in 360 Blue’s discretion.
- Vacation Travel Insurance. Vacation travel insurance has been made available for purchase with your reservation. Vacation travel insurance provides coverage for the loss of prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. Trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage is available for events such as: a sickness or injury of yourself, family member or traveling companion; flight delays due to adverse weather; interruptions of road service; terrorist acts; and mandatory evacuations. The plan also includes other valuable coverages such as medical and dental, baggage, and emergency assistance and transportation in addition to useful services such as identity theft, concierge and 24/7/365 emergency assistance. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please read the description of coverage/policy carefully at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/330CERT and contact CSA at 866-999-4018 with coverage questions.
- Accommodation Selections and Availability. 360 Blue appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer different appointments, designs, and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific properties they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific property selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your reservation deposit and signed Agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for occupancy by guests, and/or subject to the property remaining as a 360 Blue accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific property set forth in their Agreement. If the specific accommodation set forth in your Agreement is unavailable during your reservation dates for any reason (other than due to hurricanes or severe weather which is addressed in Section 14), Manager will, in its sole discretion, either: (1) move your stay to an equivalently priced accommodation; (2) provide you a credit for use in booking a future 360 Blue property equal to all payments made to 360 Blue for the current reservation; or (3) provide you a full refund minus the non-refundable booking fee. For the avoidance of doubt, unavailability of the property will include governmental shutdowns for non-weather reasons in the area in which the property is located, including pandemics. If guests are unable to travel to the property for any reason, but the property is available for occupancy, the cancellation provisions in Section 11 will govern. In no event will 360 Blue be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other actual or consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
- A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee varies depending on the size of the property and is applied to cleaning, laundry and start-up amenity costs. Guest vacation accommodations will be cleaned to our quality standards prior to arrival and after departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your property during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. If a property is found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the property. Additional cleanings can be arranged during your stay for an additional fee if you prefer.
- Beach and Pool Towels. Please bring beach and/or pool towels as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property except for laundering.
- Pool Heating. Some properties are equipped with pool heaters and may be heated for an additional charge between October 1 – May 1. This service must be requested through our 360 Blue Ambassador department. Pools must be heated for the entire duration of stay and fees vary by property.
- During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to 360 Blue. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, etc.
- Nearby Construction. There may be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the 360 Blue property being occupied by guests. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community-specific rules and regulations beyond the control of 360 Blue. As such, the guest shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, 360 Blue will use its best efforts to ensure the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action taken in the event that it receives notice the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
- Security of Persons and Personal Property. 360 Blue is not responsible for any acts of violence against guests or theft, vandalism, or other damages to the personal property of guests during guests’ stay at a 360 Blue property. 360 Blue is also not responsible for personal items left by a guest in the accommodation at departure.
- No Subletting. The 360 Blue property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
- Good Neighbor Policy. Please remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at check-out. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community.
- Firearms, Weapons, and Ammunition Policy. Because of the risk of firearms being left behind, which poses an unacceptable risk for employees, vendors, and future guests, 360 Blue prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing firearms, ammunition, or weapons at any 360 Blue managed property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, including airsoft and BB guns. Guests who fail to abide by this policy are subject to immediate evicted and forfeiture of all payments made to 360 Blue in 360 Blue’s sole discretion.
- Pool Alarm Policy. Pursuant to the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act found in Section 515.27, Florida Statutes, swimming pools must have certain safety features, such as fencing and/or door alarms, depending on the pool configuration. If any pool alarm at any door or window leading to the pool area is not working, please contact 360 Blue immediately. Should a disabled or tampered with pool alarm be found upon guest’s departure, a $5,000 fee will be charged against the guest credit card on file in addition to any costs expended to replace or repair the pool alarm.
- Property Rules and Regulations. Most accommodations located in residential neighborhoods or condominium developments are controlled by Homeowner’s Associations or Condominium Associations. These Associations have rules that must be respected. Violations may warrant a fine that will be the guest’s responsibility, and in some cases, failure to comply may result in eviction. These rules apply to both owners and guests. By entering into this Agreement, you and all of your guests agree to abide by the applicable Association’s rules.
- Golf Cart and Bike Liability. By entering into this Agreement, guests who occupy properties that provide golf carts and/or bikes further agree to the express terms, conditions, and waivers set forth in the attached Golf Cart Waiver and Damage Addendum and Bike Waiver and Damage Addendum.
- Piracy and Illegal Downloading. The illegal distribution of copyright material including unauthorized peer-to- peer file sharing on 360 Blue owned, operated or maintained networks may subject guests to civil and criminal penalties under federal law. Guests who engage in such activity at a 360 Blue property using a network owned, operated or maintained by 360 Blue will be subject to immediate eviction, a $1,000 fee, and forfeiture of all payments made to 360 Blue in 360 Blue’s sole discretion.
30. Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Usage – Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Express Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
- In consideration for receiving access and/or permission to use any swimming pool, spa or hot tub (“Activity”) at your 360 Blue property or otherwise made available to you as an amenity in conjunction with your accommodation by 360 Blue, LLC and the owner(s) of the 360 Blue property (“Owners”), you, your guests, and your invitees (“You”) hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS for any and all purposes 360 Blue, LLC, Owners, and their respective officers, servants, agents, volunteers, or employees (herein collectively referred to as “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION OR INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by You or your guests or invitees while participating in such Activity, whether caused by RELEASEES’ active or passive negligence.
- You agree You are fully aware there are inherent risks involved with Activity, including but not limited to possible physical injury (including, but not limited to broken bones, strains, sprains, bruises, concussions, heart attack, heat exhaustion) and loss of life and You choose to voluntarily participate in said Activity with full knowledge that said Activity may be hazardous to You. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL OR EMOTIONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by You as a result of participating in said Activity, whether supervised or unsupervised. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RELEASEES for any loss, liability, judgment, settlement, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees for both the trial and appellate levels that may occur as a result of or in any way related to Your participation in said Activity, whether caused by RELEASEES’ active or passive negligence or otherwise.
- You agree to be responsible for the day to day general safety conditions of any swimming pool and/or hot tub at your 360 Blue Property. This includes, but is not limited to, keeping the swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub clean of debris, keeping the swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub areas clean, neat and organized, keeping all gates and doors locked and the swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub area secured at all times, and operating the swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub in a safe, responsible manner.
- You understand that RELEASEES may not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from Your participation in this Activity or any event related to that participation. As such, You are aware that You should review Your personal insurance coverage.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally competent to enter into this Agreement, including the release, waiver, assumption, and indemnity provisions contained herein. You agree that it is your express intent that this release shall bind the members of your family and spouse if you are alive, and your heirs, assigns and personal representatives, if you are deceased, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
- Notices All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, by reputable oversight courier, by hand delivery, or by email. The notice address for 360 Blue is: MAIL – 790 North Co Hwy-393, Suite 3B, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459; EMAIL – email@example.com. The notice mailing and email address for guest shall be such addresses provided by guest to 360 Blue during the reservation process. Any notice sent in the manner set forth above shall be deemed sufficiently given for all purposes hereunder (i) in the case of certified mail, on the third business day after deposited in the U.S. mail, (ii) in the case of overnight courier or hand delivery, upon delivery, and (iii) in the case of email the date of the email as evidenced by a delivery receipt.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
- Venue, Jurisdiction, and Attorneys’ Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the County and Circuit Courts sitting in Walton County, Florida. The parties hereby submit to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to an amount of such fees.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- Force Majeure. No party to this Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party. This section shall not alter or amend the policies of 360 Blue set forth in Section 11 (Cancellations), Section 14 (Hurricanes and Severe Weather), Section 16 (Accommodation Selections and Availability), or Section 40 (No Change for Pandemics or Other Disruptions; Refund Policy Summary).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
- Indemnification, Liability Waiver, and Assumption of Risk.
- You, on behalf of yourself and all persons staying in or visiting the 360 Blue accommodation (collectively “Guests”) agree you are occupying the property at your own risk. Guests hereby release, acquit and forever discharge 360 Blue, LLC and Owner of and from any and all known and unknown causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses and claims and demands of whatsoever kind or nature (including legal expenses) (“Claims”) which Guests now have or may ever have against 360 Blue, LLC or Owner on account of any and all known and unknown present or future injuries, losses and damages sustained or which may be sustained by Guests occurring on, at or about the 360 Blue property except to the extent such Claims arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of 360 Blue, LLC or Owner respectively.
- Guests will defend, indemnify and hold 360 Blue, LLC (including its members, officers, and employees) and Owner, harmless from any and all Claims incurred by 360 Blue, LLC and/or Owner as a result of or arising out of the breach of this Agreement by Guests or Guests’ reservation and stay at the 360 Blue accommodation, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of 360 Blue, LLC or Owner respectively. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim.
- Guests acknowledge the inherent risks of being exposed to or infected by a disease or virus that is spread by person-to-person contact, or airborne or surface transmission (“Contagious Disease”). As such, Guests voluntarily assume the risk they may be exposed to or infected by a Contagious Disease (including but not limited to COVID-19) while staying in the accommodation and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, death, and other damages. Guests hereby release and covenant not to sue, and agree to defend and hold harmless 360 Blue, LLC (including its members, officers, and employees) and Owner of and from all claims and damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the exposure to or contraction of a Contagious Disease. Guests understand and agree this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of 360 Blue, LLC, Owner, or their employees, agents or representatives, whether a Contagious Disease infection occurs before, during, or after Guests’ stay. Guests acknowledge this contractual assumption of risk and release is a material term and specific condition of 360 Blue, LLC and Owner agreeing to license the property. Guests acknowledge this is a specifically negotiated term and the monetary amount of this Agreement is specifically based upon the inclusion of this provision.
- If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
- No Change for Pandemics or Other Disruptions; Refund Policy Summary. For the purpose of clarification and avoidance of doubt, no declaration of pandemic or other declaration or governmental order restricting travel or access shall alter the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to Section 11 (Cancellations), Section 14 (Hurricanes and Severe Weather), and Section 16 (Accommodation Selections and Availability). As set forth more fully in Section 11, reservations may not be cancelled or shortened unless written notice is provided to 360 Blue prior to the Cancellation Period Expiration. Otherwise, guest will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges unless 360 Blue, in its sole discretion, provides a credit for a future stay. As set forth more fully in Section 14, if a hurricane or other severe weather prevents your access to your rental property, 360 Blue may elect, in its sole discretion, to provide a credit for use in booking a future 360 Blue property, provide a full refund in a pro rata amount, or provide neither. No other refunds or credits will be provided based on weather events. As set forth more fully in Section 16, if for any other reason the specific accommodation set forth in your Agreement is unavailable for occupancy during your reservation dates, 360 Blue will, in its sole discretion, either move your stay to an equivalently priced accommodation, provide you a credit for use to book a future 360 Blue property, or provide you a full refund minus the non-refundable booking fee.
Authorized Signature: Through your electronic signature above, you agree you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, which includes the above Reservation Details and the below Policies and
Conditions, Peace of Mind Protection Plan Accidental Damage Waiver Addendum, Golf Cart Liability Waiver, Swimming Pool Liability Waiver, and Bike Liability Waiver and Damage Addendum (collectively the “Agreement”), and agree to book the property set forth above for the period and price specified above. You explicitly agree to and understand the refund policies set forth in Sections 11, 14, and 16 which are summarized above in Section 40, and further agree not to initiate any “charge-back” claims with your credit card provider due to 360 Blue following these policies. You further understand and consent to the use of the credit card or electronic check payments you provided in conjunction with this Agreement. You also authorize 360 Blue, LLC (“360 Blue” or “Manager”) to charge your credit card or checking account for any damages or fees consistent with this Agreement, and/or for the deposit, balance due, and any additional charges incurred during your stay. You understand this authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 30 days after the property is vacated.
I agree not to challenge the validity, enforceability or admissibility of this signature process on the grounds that it is in an electronic form.